Are You Really Catholic?
"I have my doubts..."
...is the answer from many sincere Catholics.
if you still have doubts...
Do you believe...
...that John 3:16, in both the Catholic and Protestat Bibles, which reads:
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His on;y begoten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Should be changed to read:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Roman Catholic Church for whosoever believes:
- in her as the only way to be saved;
- in the infallibility of the Pope;
- in the Pope as the head of the Church;
- in the Pope being superior to God;
- in the Pope as the owner of your soul, body, earthly possessions and family;
- in the Virgin Mary as your co-redeemer;
- in Mary as having a better plan of salvation than Jesus;
- in eating Christ in each mass;
- in watching the priest drinking Christ's blood in the mass;
- in making, honoring, venerating and worshipping images, saints, bones, relics, and objects declared holy by the church;
- in salvation, not by grace, but by works, penances, indulgences, and heavy burdens to the body;
- in a stop-over purgatory to purge your yet unforgiven sins;
- in confessing your sins to a priest for punishment of forgiveness and salvation;
- in endless and useless repetitious prayers;
- in the priest manufacturing Christ in the mass;
- in the Ten Commandments of the Church, not the Bible;
- in sex without control;
- in the clergy's celibacy;
- in the Catechism outweighting the Bible;
- in being excommunicated and accursed by the Roman Catholic Church for disagreeing;
- in disagreeing with separation of Church and State;
- in the clergy obeying the Pope's evil;
- in seeking Mary's protection instead of God's;
- in salvation through Mary;
- in papal mistakes being forgotten and erased from history;
- in the church being wiser that the Bible;
- in the threats of corruption, crime and Protestans to the Roman Catholic Church;
- in full forgiveness of all sins to every Catholic who kills a heretic;
- in the ecumenical movement to unite all religions and cults to place the Pope as the head;
- in the Catholic Church infallibilty, incapable of making mistakes;
- in the Catholic Church whose faith, dogmas and traditions will never change;
...shall not perish, but have everlasting life."
(John 3:16 version of the Roman Catholic Church)?
The Bible says...
"...my people are gone into captivity because they have no knowledge."
Do you believe...
...that this book has given you enough knnowledge to leave captivity?
What will your decision be?top ]